TIPS FOR FOOT AND ANKLE HEALTH CARE
DO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE SUFFER FROM FOOT OR ANKLE PAIN?
- Heels that hurt, ache or throb
- Sore feet when you get up in the morning and throughout the day
- Arches that hurt
- Shoes that hurt when you wear them
- Your big toe is pushing your little toes out of place
- Tops of your toes are red, sore and calloused
- Your toes are buckled
- Balls of your feet hurt when you stand all day
- The inside of your ankle hurts and is swollen
- Sharp stabbing pain in your toes
- A sore on your foot that isn’t healing
Many people worry that foot pain can lead to serious problems and inconveniences and have questions such as:
- Will I have to miss work?
- Will this pain ever end?
- When can I return to work and normal activities again?
- I don't want to end up with my grandmother's feet.
- Will I have to wear ugly boring shoes?
- Will I be able to exercise or play sports again?
- Does the procedure hurt?
- Will I need surgery?
These are all serious questions and concerns and in many cases are completely unfounded. Knowing the facts and having the right information can help you make better decisions about your health and give you peace of mind.
Just take a few seconds to fill out the boxes above and receive your guide to a healthier and happier life!
Yours in health,
The Affiliated Foot & Ankle, LLP TEAM
PS. Please share this webpage with people you know who are suffering from foot and ankle pain. They will be grateful to you.
WAIT NO LONGER! GET YOUR FREE COPY OF:
To download your free copy of Got Feet? A User's Guide to Foot and Ankle Health, complete the form below.
You will receive a link to the .pdf version of the book so you can download it.
SIGN UP WITH YOUR EMAIL TO RECEIVE NEWS AND UPDATES
When a physician or team member of our practice provides advice, we always accompany that advice as just that. The advice is optional and needs to be verified with the treating doctor, etc. In addition, this is in a private group as opposed to public.