KeryFlex Nail Restoration
Are you suffering from unattractive nails? Affiliated Foot & Ankle Center, LLP is now offering a cutting edge Nail restoration system that restores toenails to a more pleasing appearance. The procedure is quick and cost efficient, as the in-office procedure takes about 30 minutes. The result is a new artificial toenail that looks and feels completely natural.
The KeryFlex™ toenail restoration system developed by Pod-ADvance, Inc. is a composite patented resin gel, which is insoluble to water. It seals the prepared nail bed, making it more resistant to recurrent infections and it allows the use of topical treatments for fungal infections. This product is ideal for toenails that have been affected by nail disorders such as Onychomycosis (toenail fungus), diabetes, infections, ingrown nails, psoriasis, onychogryphosis, beau’s lines, koilonychia and chronic polyarthritis.
Benefits of Nail Restoration:
- You can use nail polish and nail polish remover on a KeryFlex nail
- Creates a durable and flexible artificial nail that looks completely natural
- Does not irritate or bond to the skin, can be easily removed
- Is performed in conjunction with laser treatment for toenail fungus
KeryFlex Nail Restoration is recommended for patients suffering from:
- Toenail fungus
- Shape changes to the toenail from injury
- Spoon shaped toenails
- Brittle and Split toenails
- Horizontal ridges
- Discolored toenails
If you suffer from any of the above toe deformities or disorders, call us at (732) 905-1110 or click here to request an appointment to see if KeryFlex is right for you.