So you’ve injured your foot - maybe you’ve fallen down on the ski slope, tripped on the tennis court, or taken a tumble on your morning run. When you hurt your foot or ankle while engaging in the sport you love, you want to do the right thing. You want to take care of the injury in the best way possible in order to get back out there enjoying your favorite form of exercise.
The truth is that when you sustain a foot or ankle injury, you’ve got a choice as to where to go for treatment. Here’s why you should feel confident in choosing a podiatrist:
- We’re on call 24 hours a day, just like the emergency room. A phone call to Affiliated Foot & Ankle Center at (732) 905-1110 will reach one of our board-certified podiatrists, Dr. Samantha Boyd, Dr. Hal Ornstein, Dr. Joseph Saka, or Dr. Katy Statler, no matter the hour.
- No need to go elsewhere for special equipment. When you see us at our Monmouth County, NJ office, we are equipped to treat you with on-site digital x-rays, diagnostic ultrasound, and MRI, all instantly available to establish a diagnosis and begin a prompt plan of care.
- We treat all ages, so see us whether you’re 8 or 80.
- We have a physical therapist on staff, so there’s no need for separate prescriptions or appointments for recommended physical therapy.
And the #1 reason why you can choose our podiatrists with confidence is ---
- We’re specialists in the human lower limb. That’s what we do. We’re trained to treat all sports injuries of the feet and ankles, from muscle strains to broken bones - from twisted ankles to the worst injuries requiring surgery. Furthermore, we pride ourselves on the fact that we are human beings who care about other human beings. We truly want to help you and will use our expert training to get you back out on the court or on the slopes as quickly and as painlessly as possible